Monday 10 December 2007

(nr.98 ) Ontario Education matters are rather typical for the wholesale destruction in many European schools.
I happen to know how it all came about: first (officially) with the best intentions of raising educational standards in the West, because the Eastern Europe/Asia did so much better.
That was 'the cover'....
"The New World Order and education" by Lech Biegalski, Oct.16, 2007 -
http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=7390
-------------------------------------------
My Appeal (hearing) date is January 9, 2008 in Portsmouth. I gave further details last week in my "Read before May 11..." topic on Dutch Expatica.
---------------------------------------------
No changes on Expatica Forum so far.
----------------------------------------------
Wrong parking last Wednesday 5 Dec.- FM 54 UFT (BT Openreach).
---------------------------------------------------
My next post - Monday 17 December.

No comments: